I made up this recipe the other night for my roommate and I when we were low on ingredients (and energy...) and it ended up being really good without being high in fat or calories.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 onion
- add 1 dash chili powder
- add 1 dash fresh black pepper
- add 1 dash garlic powder
- add 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (I like sweet Baby Ray's)
- add 2 chicken breast halves
- preheat oven to 375.
- scatter sliced onion pieces in a casserole dish.
- place chicken breasts on top of onions.
- season chicken with garlic powder, pepper, and chili powder.
- pour bbq sauce over chicken.
- bake for 30 minutes.
- top with cheddar cheese.
- return to oven for 3-5 mins, or until cheese is melted.