Do I really have to explain this? Why pay all that when you can have your own made the way you like it? This is from Veggie Life originally. The editor suggest peaches, plums, cherries, strawberries, tomatoes, cilantro, celery, or a combination.
- Clean and chop the fruit, vegetables or herbs.
- Wash a 1 qt jar in soapy water and rinse well.
- Very well unless you like dishsoap flavored vodka.Let drain on a clean paper towel.
- Once dry, add the ingredients you choose.Pour the vodka over top, screw on lid and refrigerate until you are ready to drink up.
- It take about 4 days.Taste to check when it is ready.
- KEEP REFRIGERATED ok