"A perfect quick and easy gift. The layers in the jar are as beautiful as a work of art."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- add 1/2 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1/2 cup rolled oats
- add 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1/2 cup white sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a 1 quart or 1 liter jar, layer the ingredients in the order given. Lightly pack down the jar after each addition. Attach a card with the following instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet. Empty the entire contents of the jar into a medium bowl. Add 1 large egg and 1/2 cup of margarine melted; mix well. Form dough into 1 inch balls and bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.